NRI Group Companies and Offices
Indonesia/ JakartaNomura Research Institute Indonesia
Provides wide range of IT solution/consultancy as an integrated service to seek business success together with our clients in huge potential market of Indonesia
NRI Indonesia was established in October 2015 as a base of NRI group for providing IT service/consultancy in Indonesia.
Indonesia Market is known as a huge potential market, which has 4th largest population in the world and keep 4-6% year-on-year growth on its GDP. Companies in Indonesia including foreign investors are excited over catching business opportunities in the market.
NRI Indonesia provides wide range of IT service/consultancy which support our clients to achieve their business success.
Our activities cover the followings
- planning, designing and implementing enterprise system
- designing/implementing loyalty program
- big data analytics
- managing and operating systems
particularly in the area of retail and distribution, manufacturing and service industries.
According to NRI’s basic philosophy, NRI Indonesia aims co-prosperity with our clients in the long term relationship, and wishes to contribute to economic growth with improvement of human life in Indonesia.
- President Director:
- Nobuo Ooka
Ooka initially came to Indonesia in 2013 to support our retail client for their rapid growth, with his rich experience in IT solutions for retail and distribution industry. Then he helped establish NRI Indonesia in 2015, and currently works as President director of NRI Indonesia. He guides our team to maximize efficiency in software development to fit with our client's needs. With addressing issues from the standpoint of the client as our corporate DNA, NRI Indonesia contributes to our client's growth.
- Designing data analytics process to find key of business success
- Establishing environment and conducting Big data analysis
- Minimun of 3 years Big Data analysis experience
- English capability
Business Development Manager
- Developing marketing strategy and business scheme
- Exploring new client and handling customer relations
- Creating marketing/proposal document
- Minimum 3 years experience in IT consultant and also sales professional
- High proficiency in MS Office
- English capability
Nomura Research Institute Indonesia