NRI People Financial IT Solutions
Global Financial Solution Business Department
Kei Suzuki joined Nomura Research Institute in 2003. After working in planning and development for mutual funds account management system, core banking system and management information system, he joined the Financial Global Solutions Division in 2016. He is responsible for research best practices, proto-typing and implementation of cutting-edge solutions in the area of Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC).
- Global R&D and Project Management in GRC domain
- Finding hidden network analysis in bigdata universe
- Data marketing with applied statistical analysis
- Market risk management with financial engineering
- Joined Nomura Research Institute. Assigned to Financial Solution Division.
- Assigned to Financial Crime Solution Group in Global Financial Solution Business Department
"With the evolution of technology, volume, variety and verlocity of data are tremendouslly increasing. The perception of data intelligence has a significant impact on successful digital transformation, not to mention risk management and compliance measures.
With our global network and solutions, NRI will dedicate to support client to exploit data in a more sophisticated way, both for defensive and offensive use case"
- 2014 Marketing R&D for retail financial products
- 2018 Interest and Liquidity Risk Management for Basel regulation
- 2020 Bigdata Analysis for Anti-Money Laundering/Combating the Financing of Terrorism