NRI PEOPLE Financial IT Solutions
Financial IT Retail Business Planning Department
- The Dai-Tokyo Fire & Marine Insurance Co.,Ltd.
- Moody's Japan
Hiroyuki Nozaki is a Senior Consultant with the Financial Technology Solution division of Nomura Research Institute and assumed this role in October 2012. Mr. Nozaki is responsible for conducting research on insurance industry and mutual-aid organization regulations, as well as market trends. Additionally, Mr. Nozaki produces industry-leading case studies of international insurance firms and through his work at NRI, he contributes to furthering the Japanese insurance and financial services market. Mr. Nozaki also researches and demonstrates next-generation financial products.
Mr. Nozaki initially joined NRI in July 2008 and has been commissioned by government agencies, industry organizations and financial firms to conduct research on banks, insurance firms and mutual-aid organizations. Prior to joining the firm, he held various positions at several non-life insurance companies and rating agencies.
- Risk management
- Risk finance
- Products, regulations, market trends of insurance and mutual-aid organizations
- An Essay on the Subjective Valuation of an Incentive System in an Insurance Market(Journal of Mathematical Econoics and Finance, Winter 2016, Volume Ⅱ, Issue 2(3))
- The Impacts That the Great East Japan Earthquake Has Had on the Operation of Non-life Insurance Agencies and How Better to Prepare Themselves for Futere Unforeseen Disasters, Journal of Insurance, Vol.68, 2016
- Purchase Decision Process of Earthquake Insurance and Policy Sales Methodologies in Japan, Journal of Natural Disaster Science, 2015
- Observations on the segmentation of earthquake insurance in Japan, International Journal of Business, Volume 19 Number 4 Fall 2014
- Business continuity plan for non-life insurance agents,The Shinihon-hokensinbunsya Co.Ltd., 2014
- Chinese auto insurance market, The Hoken Mainichi Shinbun Co., Ltd. (Insurance Daily News Company), 2012
Many contributed articles for industry magazines