NRI Financial Solutions provides system solutions and consulting services for broker-dealers, asset managers, banks and insurance providers, among others. NRI Financial Solutions has a deep understanding of the operational issues financial services firms face globally and provides innovative and research driven solutions to ensure success.
NRI has offices around the world including New York, London, Singapore and India.
NRI addresses key operational challenges by providing a seamless cross-border system for firms with multiple global locations, with its application suite desiged to meet the global needs of the financial operations.
Leveraging its local-market expertise, NRI helps international financial firms bridge the gap between their global locations and Japan.
Business in Japan
NRI has been crucial in advancing the financial technology sector in Japan, most notably by expanding its industry-standard business platforms or "shared online services". These shared online services provide customized system development for individual companies, resulting in high-value-added cloud services. NRI currently provides a wide range of services in conjunction with the Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) business.
In Japan, NRI's solutions:
- Are utilized by 50 ~70% of the Japanese capital markets' participants
- Process and support about 80% of the Japanese mutual funds through T-STAR and BESTWAY solutions
- Manage 50% of the Tokyo Stock Exchange's trading volume through STAR and I-STAR functionalities
- Top 10 in Global 100 Rankings by IDC Financial Insights and American Banker and BAI FinTech Forward for sixth consecutive year
- No.44 for Institutional Investor The 2015 Tech50
- Prime settlement service: WSL Award 2016 and FTF News Technology Innovation Awards 2016
- T-STAR suite: News Technology Innovation Awards 2016