- Market environment in Sub-Saharan countries and trends of Japanese companies
- Support for operation of the Japan Desk (Support for Japanese companies in entering the Middle East region)
- Support for building the sales systems in Europe
- Market research, formulation of business strategies, and support for business alliance and acquisition in Europe
- Benchmarking of German automobile manufacturers and automotive parts manufacturers
Moscow Branch was established in October 2008.
It provides support in strategies for industrial and regional development in coordination with the Russian government. It also helps Japanese companies develop strategies for business and market entry.
Moscow Branch plays an important role in liaising Russia government and corporate businesses while contributing to business expansion of Japanese companies to the Russian market.
- Industry research, market research, and marketing
- Study on purchasing power and consumer propensity of the urban middle tier
- Study on the forest and wood processing industries in the Far Eastern region of Russia
- Study on the demand for processing machines in rural areas
- Study on local dealer networks of machine products
- Consultation on the entry into Russian market and the business strategies
- Development of strategies for the sales channel cultivation of machinery, facilities, and components
- Development of strategies for entry into markets in the food and consumer goods industries
- Support for decision making of Japanese companies in the implementation of local production and processing
- Current situation of the government policies on information and communications and search of business opportunities for Japanese companies
- Consultation on industrial policies and regional development
- Formulation of concept for the Moscow City 2025 development strategy
- Development of concept and attraction of an industrial park
- Development of cluster formation plans for specific industries
- Formulation of development plans for infrastructure of local industries and transportation
(Business Partner) h&z Management Consulting
h&z Management Consulting is headquartered in Munich, Germany with about 100 employees. It provides global companies such as Siemens, BMW and BASF with various research and consulting in strategies and administration.
Please feel free to contact us for management consultation or any other questions about our consultation services.
Representative Department: Consulting Division