- Supporting Community and Work Activities for Seniors
Through systems construction and operations support at National Silver Human Resources Centers in municipalities throughout Japan, NRI Social Information System Services, Ltd. helps seniors enjoy their lives by remaining active in community and having work opportunities.
Since 1985, NRI Social Information System Services, Ltd. has continuously supported Silver Human Resource Centers by providing integrated information system "Ageless80" as a partner to promote arranging jobs for elder people.
- Joined the project of Tokyo Metropolitan Government
- Released Ageless80
- Released Ageless80 (3rd edition client-server system)
- Released Rengo-system
- Released Silver network service.
- Released New-Rengo-system (ASP)
- Held the its first NRI customer seminar
- Added option on the New-Rengo-sysytem
- Founded NRI Social Information System Services in Nihonbashi, Tokyo
- Released Ageless80 Fine (6th edition)
- Move Headquarters to Kiba, Tokyo
- Released Raku-Raku(easy) print service
- Released Ageless80 Active(7th edition)
- Released Raku-Raku(easy) data entry service
- Released New-rengo-system "Collabo80+"
- Released Join-connect service (Web sign up/order system)
- Released Ageless80 Connect (8th edition)
- Released a terminal for making inquiries into employment openings called「Reception Touch Panel」
Released the 「Silver Go」tablet
- Released the flyer and leaflet printing BPO service「Premium Design Advertisement」
- Company Name
- NRI Social Information System Services, Ltd.
- President: Takashi Komatsu
- October 1st 2007
NRI Social Information System Services
- Tower S, 1-5-25 Kiba, Koto-ku, Tokyo 135-0042, Japan
NRI Group Companies and offices
- Philosophy & Vision
- NRI's strengths
- Corporate Data