- IT Solution
- IT Managed service
Leading IT business solutions provider in Australia, offering IT management and consulting services, business intelligence & big data and analytics and thought leadership
Established in 1996, NRI Australia Limited is a leading IT business solutions provider in Australia, customer focused and responsive. NRI Australia has accumulated a wealth of knowledge in the IT services industry covering consulting, professional and managed services, hosted and Cloud services. These services are used to deliver solutions across a wide range of technologies including business intelligence, core business applications, middleware, technical and hardware infrastructure.
In recent times, NRI Australia has pioneered a unique 'New World' consumption model for the delivery of IT business solutions. As customers move to new technology procurement and deployment practices, NRI Australia provides advice on what technology to use, how to integrate it into core business functions and how to use it to best business effect.
In 2016, NRI acquired NRI Australia. By this acquisition, NRI's broad consulting capabilities, global footprint strengthens NRI Australia's client proposition and allow to properly compete for the largest tier 1 managed services contracts.
- Founded by Geoff Lewis
- Merges with technology company eSec and lists on Australian Stock Exchange.
- Acquires Assist Oracle solutions and services
- Acquires Exceed Systems Integration (Government systems integration and outsourcing)
Selected as preferred tenderer with Oracle to provide corporate services business systems to Shared Service Centres
- Acquires Vindaloo Systems (Oracles solutions and managed services)
- Acquires A-DB Systems (QLD & SA IT Services)
- Entered the virtual private cloud (vPC) market
Acquires Progress Pacific (SAP Provider)
Acquires Capiotech (BI & Enterprise Performance Management)
Acquires Courtland (Business Solutions)
Acquires Dowling Consulting (Management Consulting)
- Launches Bentley Data Centre
First Cloud enabled "Service Catalogue" in Australia
NRI Australia extends private cloud solutions.
- Further investment in New World positions NRI Australia as industry leader.
Established Federal Government secure desktop, mobility and collaboration solutions
- Customer references validate NRI Australia’s New World value and proposition.
Fundamental shift to Customers making value based business decisions.
NRI Australia continues its New World strategy through the Sale of Bentley Data Centre
- 2016 December
- NRI Australia endorses offer from NRI (Japan) valuing company at $349M.
- 2017 September
- Announce intention to acquire SMS Management & Technology
Sept 2017 SMS endorses acquisition offer from NRI Australia
- 2019 November
- Acquires 1ICT Pty Ltd (IT Services based in QLD)
- 2020 March
- Acquires Group 10 Consulting Pty Ltd (IT Consulting Services based in Canberra)
- 2021 November
- Acquired Pragma Partners (Canberra)
- 2022 March
- Acquired Velrada (Perth)
- 2023 February
- Changed company name to NRI Australia Limited
- Company Name
- NRI Australia Limited("NRI ANZ")
- CEO Dean Langenbach
- Level 9, 167 St George's Terrace Perth 6000 Western Australia, Australia
NRI Australia Sydney Office MLC Centre
- Level 21, 171 Sussex Street Sydney, NSW 2000, Australia
NRI Australia Canberra Office
- Level 3, 50 Blackall St, Barton, ACT 2600, Australia
NRI Australia Melbourne Office
- Level 8, 140 William Street Melbourne, VIC 3000, Australia
NRI Australia Brisbane Office
- Level 13, 259 Queen Street, Brisbane 4000 Queensland, Australia
NRI Australia Adelaide Office
- Level 15, Westpac House, 91 King William Street Adelaide, SA 5000, Australia
NRI Group Companies and offices
- Philosophy & Vision
- NRI's strengths
- Corporate Data
- Domestic and overseas bases