- IT Solution
- IT Managed service
Leading IT business solutions provider in Australia, offering IT management and consulting services, business intelligence & big data and analytics and thought leadership
Established in 1996, ASG is a leading IT business solutions provider in Australia ? customer focused and responsive. ASG has accumulated a wealth of knowledge in the IT services industry covering consulting, professional and managed services, hosted and Cloud services. These services are used to deliver solutions across a wide range of technologies including business intelligence, core business applications, middleware, technical and hardware infrastructure.
In recent times, ASG has pioneered a unique 'New World' consumption model for the delivery of IT business solutions. As customers move to new technology procurement and deployment practices, ASG provides advice on what technology to use, how to integrate it into core business functions and how to use it to best business effect.
In 2016, NRI acquired ASG. By this acquisition, NRI's broad consulting capabilities, global footprint strengthens ASG's client proposition and allow to properly compete for the largest tier 1 managed services contracts.
- Founded by Geoff Lewis
- Merges with technology company eSec and lists on Australian Stock Exchange.
- Acquires Assist Oracle solutions and services
- Acquires Exceed Systems Integration (Government systems integration and outsourcing)
Selected as preferred tenderer with Oracle to provide corporate services business systems to Shared Service Centres
- Acquires Vindaloo Systems (Oracles solutions and managed services)
- Acquires A-DB Systems (QLD & SA IT Services)
- Entered the virtual private cloud (vPC) market
Acquires Progress Pacific (SAP Provider)
Acquires Capiotech (BI & Enterprise Performance Management)
Acquires Courtland (Business Solutions)
Acquires Dowling Consulting (Management Consulting)
- Launches Bentley Data Centre
First Cloud enabled "Service Catalogue" in Australia
ASG extends private cloud solutions.
- Further investment in New World positions ASG as industry leader.
Established Federal Government secure desktop, mobility and collaboration solutions
- Customer references validate ASG’s New World value and proposition.
Fundamental shift to Customers making value based business decisions.
ASG continues its New World strategy through the Sale of Bentley Data Centre
- 2016 December
- ASG endorses offer from NRI (Japan) valuing company at $349M.
- 2017 September
- Announce intention to acquire SMS Management & Technology
Sept 2017 SMS endorses acquisition offer from ASG
- 2019 November
- Acquires 1ICT Pty Ltd (IT Services based in QLD)
- 2020 March
- Acquires Group 10 Consulting Pty Ltd (IT Consulting Services based in Canberra)
- Company Name
- CEO Dean Langenbach
- Level 9, 167 St George's Terrace Perth 6000 Western Australia, Australia
ASG Sydney Office MLC Centre
- Level 21, 171 Sussex Street Sydney, NSW 2000, Australia
ASG Canberra Office
- Level 3, 50 Blackall St, Barton, ACT 2600, Australia
ASG Melbourne Office
- Level 8, 140 William Street Melbourne, VIC 3000, Australia
ASG Brisbane Office
- Level 13, 259 Queen Street, Brisbane 4000 Queensland, Australia
ASG Adelaide Office
- Level 15, Westpac House, 91 King William Street Adelaide, SA 5000, Australia
NRI Group Companies and offices
- Philosophy & Vision
- NRI's strengths
- Corporate Data