On December 22, 2015, the Financial System Council's Working Group on Regulation of Financial Groups issued a report. Following is a summary of the report's recommended reforms interspersed with my personal opinions.
- Management best practices
- Consolidation of financial groups' common/duplicative operations
- Investments in FinTech companies
- Intragroup/external settlement-related services
- Issues to be addressed further
We invite your comments and inquiries:
NRI welcomes comments or inquiries from our readers concerning the contents of NRI Papers. Please contact.
Corporate Communications Department
Nomura Research Institute, Ltd.
Otemachi Financial City Grand Cube, 1-9-2 Otemachi, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 100-0004, Japan