NRI People Financial IT Solutions
Global Financial Solution Business Department
Consistently engaged in business development centered on global package solutions since joining the company.
Developed shared AML services utilizing Oracle's AML/CFT package since 2017, and scaling the business to major financial institutions.
In collaboration with Fintech companies in Europe, the United States, Southeast Asia, India, etc., Atsuo has also expanded the business area to AI solutions to counter financial crimes.
CAMS (Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialist), CSCP (Certified Supply Chain Professional), MBA from Duke's Fuqua School of Business, ME from Graduate School of Engineering, The University of Tokyo
- Consultation for financial crime countermeasures, especially for anti-money laundering
- Product management from discovery to collaboration and implementation of fintech solutions
- Project management from business planning to marketing and implementation of global package solutions
- Joined Nomura Research Institute: Development and implementation of current stock and futures ordering solutions
- Nomura Research Institute (Hong Kong): Launched ASP-ERP business
- Fuqua School of Business
- Asia Solution Div. : Established iVision, a JV company with Mitsubishi Corp.
- Services & Industrial Solution Div.: Launched IoT Business
- Financial Solution Div.: Launched AML Business
Neither large-scale money laundering nor major terrorist attacks have occurred since the 1995 subway sarin attack.
However, UNODC estimates that some $1,800 billion is annually being laundered or provided for terrorist financing globally, and Japan is highly likely being suffering a great deal of damage behind the scenes.
NRI will contribute to the eradication of financial crimes not only in Japan but also globally by advancing anti-money laundering measures in Japan.
- 2019 Introduced Japan's first shared AML services
- 2016 Global IoT project design using IoT framework at global scale
- 2013 Introduced NRI Hong Kong's ASP-ERP services to the Japanese market
- 2002 Introduced China's first ASP-ERP service