NRI People Financial IT Solutions
Takahide Kiuchi started his career as an economist in 1987, as he joined Nomura Research Institute. His first assignment was research and forecast of Japanese economy. In 1990, he joined Nomura Research Institute Deutschland as an economist of German and European economy. In 1996, he started covering US economy in New York Office. He transferred to Nomura Securities in 2004, and four years later, he was assigned to Head of Economic Research Department and Chief Economist in 2007. He was in charge of Japanese Economy in Global Research Team. In 2012, He was nominated by Cabinet and approved by Diet as Member of the Policy Board, the committee of the highest decision making in Bank of Japan. He implemented decisions on the Bank’s important policies and operations including monetary policy for five years.
- Analysis and forecast of Global Economy
- Analysis and assessment of monetary policy in Japan and other countries
- Analysis of fiscal and economic policy in Japan
- Analysis of Global financial issues
- Analysis of Global financial market
- Joined Nomura Research Institute, Ltd.
- Joined Nomura Research Institute Deutschland, GmbH.
- Joined Nomura Research Institute America, Co., Ltd.
- Joined Nomura Research Institute, Ltd., Head of Japanese Economic Research Unit
- Joined Nomura Securities Co., Ltd., Deputy Head of Economic Research Department
- Joined Nomura Securities Co., Ltd., Managing Director, Head of Economic Research Department and Chief Economist
- Joined Bank of Japan as Member of the Policy Board
- Joined Nomura Research Institute, Ltd., as Executive Economist
Results of Activities
Apr. 12, 2021 Capital Markets & IT - lakyara April 2021
BOJ's new IOER top-up program's aims and likely outcomes
Jan. 28, 2021 Capital Markets & IT - lakyara January 2021
2021 fiscal and monetary policy outlook
Jan. 21, 2021
The Arrival of the Biden Administration and the Negative Legacies of the Outgoing Trump Administration
Jan. 13, 2021
VIDEO:Yasuki Okai - COVID-19 pandemic accelerates "Paradigm Shift" in Japanese financial industry
Sep. 10, 2020 Capital Markets & IT - lakyara September 2020
Pandemic may help rectify Japan’s economic overconcentration in Tokyo
Jun. 10, 2020 Capital Markets & IT - lakyara June 2020
Central bank campaign to avert financial crisis still in early stages
Apr. 06, 2020
What Flaws Might Lie in the Substantial U.S. Economic Stimulus Measures for Supporting Private Businesses?
Mar. 26, 2020
Tokyo Olympics Postponed; Severe Recession to Follow?
People who are looking at this page are also looking at this page
Global Financial Solution Business Department
Senior Researcher, Financial Market & Innovation Research Department, CMA(a member of the Securities Analysts Association of Japan)
Senior Researcher, Data Analyst, Digital Financial Business Planning Department Ⅰ, CMA(a member of the Securities Analysts Association of Japan)