NRI PEOPLE Financial IT Solutions
Senior Researcher, Data Analyst
Digital Financial Business Planning Department Ⅰ
CMA(a member of the Securities Analysts Association of Japan)
Chie Mitsui is a graduate of the Tokyo University of Science and has a masters degree from Department of Physics, Graduate School of Science. Before joining Nomura Research Institute in 2008, she worked at Jiji Press Ltd.
Chie specializes in corporate disclosure information and associated systems, IFRS, and corporate governance.
Also a member of IFRS Taxonomy Consultative Group (ITCG) of International Accounting Standard Board 2014, she has been publishing articles and reports regarding efficient disclosure information for investors' & analysts' activities.
In the past several years, Chie has been researching the trends of disclosure systems, environmental investment, corporate governance code, and the impact on those issues from the UK and EU related discussion. As well as issues related to IFRS disclosure and data utilization.
- Improvement of company disclosures and evaluations
- Analyze role of valuations in corporate finance.
- Statutory Auditor of CFA Society Japan Since November 2017
- International Accounting human-network (hosted by FASF) registrated
- Member of IASB's Consultative Group for the IFRS TaxonomySince April 2014
- Does it bring about a new stage of digital reporting? The Eurofiling 2019,
- Amendment UK corporate governance code for the Corporate Governance network (NPO),17 December 2018
- UK Digital Reporting Forum Panelist UK FRC, 6 December 2018 （URL)
- EU sustainable finance for Mizuho Security, 19 November 2018
- EU shareholder rights directive and stewardship responsibility of DC fund, for the Pension investment study group, 19 September 2018
- How Data travel through the market? For the Eurofiling XBRL Week 2018, 29 May 2018
- "The conditions which will be needed for the structured report", Data Amplified 2016, November 2016, Singapore
- "Challenges and Solutions in Digital Corporate Disclosure", The 2015 XBRL International Conference, September 2015, Copenhagen
- IFRS Taxonomy Annual Convention 2012 April, London
- The 24th XBRL International Conference 2012 March, Abu Dhabi
- IFRS Taxonomy Annual Convention 2012 April London
- New York Society of Security Analysts
- Interactive Business Reporting "Can XBRL improve Institutional Investors' ability to screen investees?"
- XBRL could potentially improve efficiency of shareholder voting
Results of Activities
Jun. 21, 2018
Nov. 10, 2017