e-AURORA is a platform that enables financial institutions, such as brokerage and asset management firms, to collect, analyze and distribute investment data, both internally and externally.
*For your business in Japan.
The e-AURORA comprehensive solutions suite supports all of the financial institutions' investment data needs.
With e-AURORA products and services, firms can create customized reports using various security/firm type summary data and charts, while processing vast volumes of investment data on more than 200 diagram types, which are readily available via the browser. The e-AURORA suite includes financial data terminal service e-AURORA Beacon, e-AURORA SUPER FOCUS, an investment data analysis offering; a fund data download service, e-AURORA Fundmark/DL; and a service for institutional investors and corporations, e-AURORA XIRCLE.
Approximately 300 financial institutions and asset management companies use the e-AURORA suite.
1. e-AURORA Beacon (financial data terminal service)
- A cost-effective source of financial data for securities and fund management firms.
- Covers various asset classes, including Japanese equities, Japanese and international financial index data, foreign exchange, and mutual funds.
- A multi-window display that allows users to customize various modules on their screens, including security registration, charts, and news.
- Intuitive, easy-to-use and highly responsive.
- Available via the Web or an onsite installation.
2. e-AURORA SUPER FOCUS (financial information analysis service)
- The wizard function enables users to conduct various high-level calculations, from macro-economic analysis, through investment, bonds, stocks, and CBs analysis, as well as research and verification of investment ideas.
- Provides more than 100 processing functions needed for time series analysis.
- Users can conduct historical analysis on the rich set of reference data available in the system that has been gathered by NRI since the 1960s.
- NRI's rich financial information database was cultivated through professional use and contains data that meets investment analysis needs.
- As part of the service, NRI's specialized staff will work to incorporate an existing in-house database, and will continually update and maintain one complete dataset, allowing the client to concentrate on conducting proprietary analysis.
3. e-AURORA Fundmark/DL (fund data download service)
- Extensive fund data provides insight into trends for commonly purchased funds in Japan.
- Can be configured for access through user's PCs.
- Data can be easily downloaded into most commonly used spreadsheet software, further improving productivity.
- Provides accurate daily estimated sales values for individual funds ahead of public release.
4. e-AURORA XIRCLE (services for institutional investors and corporations)
- Social networking service (SNS) platform allows users (fund managers and analysts) to share information and events.
- Ability to review statutory disclosures in a timely manner, using XBRL standard data for all listed companies.
- Qualitative data gathered from NRI's proprietary research can be used within the system for medium-term management plans and corporate governance.
- Can be accessed via the Web. Corporate users also have access to fund, investor search and investor contact history functions, which also allows corporations to gather participant information real time at the financial results briefing.
Please see e-AURORA XIRCLE services.
e-AURORA Beacon (financial data terminal service)
Beacon is a terminal service that provides Japanese stock and international financial data in real-time.
The platform provides securities firms, financial institutions, and retail investment departments with a cost-effective data feed by streaming only the user-selected information.
NRI is working on offering mobile device support, including for iPad*, for e-AURORA Beacon.
Please see the October 4th, 2011, press release for further details on e-AURORA Beacon.
*iPad is a registered trademark for Apple Inc.
e-AURORA SUPER FOCUS (investment data analysis service)
SUPER FOCUS is a flexible data analytics platform for various investment instruments, such as stocks, bonds, corporate finance data, and economic data. Through the intuitive wizard function, clients can conduct time series analysis based on rich historical data NRI accumulated since the 1960s, using more than 100 processing functions. SUPER FOCUS also provides ongoing support for creating documents using spreadsheet and presentation software, and for creating multi-axis graphs specific to financial analysis.
e-AURORA Fundmark/DL (fund data download service)
Fundmark/DL is a data service for mutual fund research and analysis, able to analyze an extensive range of funds commonly purchased in Japan, including publically-offered mutual funds, such as unit mutual funds and international funds, and Japanese privately-offered variable annuity mutual funds. Clients can also incorporate data not impacted by performance analysis, including data pertaining to sales trends.
e-AURORA XIRCLE (services for institutional investors and corporations)
XIRCLE is an SNS service for institutional investors that facilitates sharing of interviews and financial results documents, and allows for an effective exchange of data disclosed by corporations. In addition to all publically disclosed information by corporations and XBRL standard data released by all listed companies, data for qualitative analysis of corporations carefully selected by NRI, including information on non-financial affairs, can also be used in e-AURORA XIRCLE.
Please see e-AURORA XIRCLE services.
*e-AURORA is a registered trademark of Nomura Research Institute, Ltd.
*Unauthorized reproduction or copying of any of the contents of this page is prohibited.
*The contents of this page are current as of April 2019. The specifications and prices of products and services are subject to change without notice. Offers and sales of these products and services are subject to cancellation without notice.
Please feel free to contact us for management consultation or any other questions about our consultation services.
Department: Investment Information Systems Business Department