NRI's integrated order management system (OMS) for institutional investors promotes straight-through processing (STP) by providing not only the OMS, but various front-office operations such as position cash management, compliance checks, automated post-trade management and management of sub-advisory funds. The system is built with rich client technology, as well as real-time messaging technology. It can also seamlessly integrate with other products in the NRI suite for further STP.
- Cash Monitor
Fund managers using NRI's OMS will have full control over their cash movement and balance management and will be able to efficiently calculate cash projection figures.
- Portfolio Monitor
Fund managers are able to monitor the activity in their portfolios through allocation status and order creation updates.
- Cash Management
The system allows users to manage the cash flow within their portfolios to create and manage hedges in order to reduce risk. In addition, clients are able to test various strategies, including fund of funds (FoF) and foreign exchange simulations.
NRI's flexible OMS integrates with various execution management systems for straight-through processes capabilities. Clients also have access to real-time market data for fast trade execution.
In order to ensure clients meet various regional regulatory requirements, NRI's OMS offers a wide range of thorough compliance solutions, including pre- and post-trade checks.
- Outsourcing Management
The system provides a trade capture option through the industry standard messaging body SWIFT. In addition, clients can integrate and manage all of their existing portfolios from the OMS.
- Fee Management
In order to ensure accurate billing, the OMS provides options for calculating accumulated brokerages fees and for assigning the appropriate fee to each broker involved.
- Reference Data
NRI's OMS stores prices and reference information for multiple asset classes, including foreign exchange rates, subscription and redemption data, corporate action data, holiday data by currency and data by exchanges.
Promoting internal straight-through processing (STP)
- Offering the same platform for fund managers, traders, and staff in charge of post-trade operations (up to back-office system connection)
- Sharing the progress of each process by viewing front-office data and using the progress monitoring function
- Introducing the system smoothly by automatically connecting to NRI's back-office systems
- Realizing a solution that can handle cash position management and automated post-trade management, which were considered difficult to incorporate into a system
- Connecting to back-office systems for balance data and direct execution notification, as well as comprehensively managing performance attribution (between front-office, mutual fund back-office, and investment advisory back-office systems) focusing on the characteristics of data
- Cash position management function assists investment decision-making and compliance checks by providing precise data
- Automated post-trade management function conducts automatic position matching and code conversion at the time of settlement of foreign exchanges and futures, as well as direct execution notification to back-office systems
Promoting external STP
- Supporting external STP and enabling SWIFT data exchange by directly connecting to vendors' EMS systems
Simple and easy to use with visual control
- Intuitive button-based input interface
- Easy to check operational errors and progress by monitoring the status
Reducing clients' burden of system maintenance by taking the ASP-based approach
- An ASP-based system accessible with office PCs
- Automatic remote upgrading in case of a modification, thus reducing clients' burden of system maintenance
Customizing for various types of workflows
- NRI's integrated order management system can be customized by combining necessary functions tailored to clients' business features, such as outsourced operation management and FX management.
- External language definition of item and screen text
- Enable to use two-bite characters such as Japanese and Chinese
*Unauthorized reproduction or copying of any of the contents of this page is prohibited.
*The contents of this page are current as of January 2015. The specifications and prices of products and services are subject to change without notice. Offers and sales of these products and services are subject to cancellation without notice.