TriMaster/SmartPort is an electronic data reception, conversion and matching solution delivering further straight-through processing (STP).
*For your business in Japan.
TriMaster/SmartPort provides financial institutions with the ability to communicate information in a variety of formats, internally and externally, by standardizing the exchange and matching data for more seamless processing, automating data access to internal and external systems, and monitoring process status.
Leading banks, trust banks, asset management firms and brokerage firms
1. Reduce complexity in systems
TriMaster/SmartPort enables financial institutions to convert data format and code, making it possible to exchange electronic data within and between firms while adhering to predefined rules and conversion tables. The system also includes a built-in review process.
2. Supports various data and business flows
TriMaster/SmartPort allows users to control the processing of data depending on the various specifications of internal business units. For example, some data may be converted to a format compatible with the recipient's system and sent automatically, while other data may be sent out after the user has signed off the operations, matched between multiple data sets, or sent to other systems only if matched.
3. Highly versatile processing status monitoring dashboard
Clients can monitor the entire process through a highly versatile dashboard, capable of customizing various modules and with the ability to change the selection of shown/hidden items, the display order of items, the sorting order, display grouping, etc., on the screen. The data on the screen can also be exported into Excel.
How it works
Major banks, trust banks, investment trust companies and brokerage firms use TriMaster/SmartPort for:
1. Execution matching, settlement and reconciliation operations for stocks, bonds, foreign exchange, and reconciliation operations
- Receiving transaction data from the execution management system
- Distributing securities/fund settlement data to external systems
- Receiving confirmation data from external systems and matching execution data
- Receiving securities/fund reconciliation data from external systems and reconciling balances/changes
2. As a platform to support the coordination of data between systems within financial institutions
- Data Processing: Sends and receives data from UNIX and Windows systems and process real-time through various protocols, such as FTP, MQ and HULFT
- Data Check: Performs format and item checks
- Data Conversion: Performs format and code conversion and master data creation
- Data Matching: Performs matching depending on the type of data, such as 1:1, N:N and M:N matching
- Versatile Browsing Function: Searches through the receiving and sending status, data check results, conversion and matching status in a list format from either a client terminal or Excel spread sheet
- Master Data Management: Manages (reference/update) master data necessary for the conversion and matching functions from a client terminal
- Report Output Function: Creates data reports on the status of sending and receiving, matching, etc.
Example of standard server specifications
|OS||Windows 2008 Server SP2|
|CPU||Quad-Core Intel Xeon Processor 3GHz|
Example of standard client specifications
|OS||Microsoft Windows 7 SP1|
|CPU||Intel Core 2 Duo 2.4GHz|
(administrator's terminal environment)
*TriMaster/SmartPort is a registered trademark of Nomura Research Institute, Ltd. in Japan.
*Unauthorized reproduction or copying of any of the contents of these documents is prohibited.
*The contents of this page are current as of April 2018. The specifications and prices of products and services are subject to change without notice. Offers and sales of these products and services are subject to cancellation without notice.
Please feel free to contact us for management consultation or any other questions about our consultation services.
Department: Securities WS IT Solution Department Ⅰ