DX1.0 and DX2.0
NRI defines digital transformation efforts in two ways.
- Digital transformation 1.0 (DX1.0): digital transformation that reforms the operational processes of an existing business.
- Digital transformation 2.0 (DX2.0): digital transformation that creates a brand-new business model using digital technology.
Digital Transformation PMO
NRI supports companies setting priorities through the digital transformation project management office by:
- Setting KPIs for PoC studies
- Measuring conditions before and after implementation
- Using analytics to develop learning models using KPI data
- Establish reform in day-to-day operations
Robotic Process Automation (RPA) Deployment Support
RPA is one of the digital tools that is rapidly becoming more popular across industries. Its deployment requires a shorter implementation time and fewer costs than an IT system, and offers tools that people without programming experience can use. We help clients with selecting applicable operations, building a structure for development and maintenance, and creating skills.
Artificial Intelligence (AI) Deployment Support
AI deployment often faces a long road to success with challenges to build a development structure and secure a budget for multiple years.
NRI assists clients confirm a corporate vision that includes the value of AI across the enterprise value chain while deploying AI to solve existing operational problems.