- Quality Engineering
- Quality Assurance
- Consulting and Advisory
- Digital Assurance
Established in 1997, Planit partners with the leading businesses of today, to efficiently deliver their technological vision by assuring quality, mitigating risks, and enhancing digital experience. With over 1400 specialist consultants, at the forefront of quality assurance and engineering, they are backed by a hub of shared knowledge, test assets, accelerators and guaranteed testing efficiencies.
Their guiding principle is customer centricity, reinforced with a focus and commitment to providing business value by optimising the delivery of quality software.
Coupled with their commercial offerings, Planit is a testing industry thought leader, drawing on their testing professional services and training businesses in Australia, New Zealand, the UK and India.
Global leader in the provision of Quality Engineering and Quality Assurance services and solutions, enabling clients to accelerate their delivery of quality software through a comprehensive range of quality assurance services, training, accelerators and on-demand solutions.
- Planit commences operations in Australia, opening the Sydney (AU) office.
- Officially rebranded the name to Planit Software Testing (Planit Test Management Solutions Pty Ltd).
Opens Melbourne (AU) office.
- Planit establishes presence in New Zealand, opening its Wellington (NZ) office.
- Planit opens Auckland (NZ) office.
- Planit opens Perth (AU) office.
- Planit establishes presence in the UK, opening its Reading (UK) office.
Planit acquires LearnTesting, bolstering its online/on-demand training offering and UK presence.
- Planit expands capital portfolio through investment partner, The Growth Fund
Planit opens Hamilton (NZ) office.
Planit opens Brisbane (AU) office.
- Planit acquires TenXLabs, establishing offices in Hyderabad (IN) and Mumbai (IN).
- Planit opens Christchurch (NZ) office.
Planit enters Gartner's Magic Quadrant® for Global Application Testing Services, Worldwide.
- Planit opens Adelaide (AU) office.
- Planit has remained in the Gartner Magic Quadrant® for Application Testing Services, Worldwide for four consecutive years and progresses its position.
- Planit is acquired by Nomura Research Institute.
- Company Name
- Planit Test Management Solutions Pty Ltd
- CEO Mike Weale
- 152 Gloucester St, Sydney, NSW 2000
Australia - Melbourne Office
- Spaces Two Melbourne Quarter Ground floor - 691 Collins Street Docklands VIC 3008
Australia - Perth Office
- Level 10, London House, 216 St Georges Terrace, Perth, WA, 6000
Australia - Brisbane Office
- Level 7 110 Mary Street. Brisbane. QLD 4000
Australia - Adelaide Office
- Level 2 70 Hindmarsh Square. Adelaide. SA 5000
NZ -Auckland Office
- Level 11 125 Queen Street, Auckland, New Zealand 1010
NZ -Christchurch Office
- PwC Centre, Level 1, 60 Cashel Street, Christchurch New Zealand 8013
NZ -Hamilton Office
- 149 Alexandra St, Hamilton, New Zealand 3282
NZ - Wellington Office
- Level 9, DELL EMC, 5 Willeston Street, Wellington, New Zealand 6011
UK - Reading Office
- Thames Tower, Level 2, Station Rd, Reading, RG1 1LX
- +44(1)203 457 5020
UK - London Office
- Fora, 42-46 Princelet Street, London, E1 5LP
- +44(1)203 457 5020
India- Hyderabad Office
- Unit no 5, First Floor, JVP Soft Pvt Ltd, Software Units Layout, Madhapur, Hyderabad, 500 081
India- Mumbai Office
- Knox Plaza, A Wing, Office #104, Chincholi Bunder Road, Mindspace, Malad West, Mumbai 400064
NRI Group Companies and offices
- Philosophy & Vision
- NRI's strengths
- Corporate Data