NRI America was established as Nomura Research Institute Holdings America in March 2014.
Since the establishment of the local office in 1967, it has been providing services such as benchmarking of American companies and research on the major industrial trends in the U.S.
These days, it provides a wide range of support for Japanese and other Asian companies in the entry into the Americas including Latin America. The services include market and industry research, finding business partners, and M&A support.
It also supports American companies in entry into the Asian markets and finding partners. In particular, it provides support for attracting Asian investment for companies in developing countries in South America while sharing experience in the Asian economic growth and providing research and know-how.
- Web Site
Consultation on the energy and infrastructure industries
- Strategies for market entry into the U.S. smart grid market
- Development strategies for the urban energy infrastructure
- Market research on the U.S. natural gas market
Consultation on automobile and other manufacturing industries
- Support for the M&A of an automotive parts manufacturer
- Study on the trend of automobile semiconductors
- Study on the telematics and M2M markets
Consultation on the service and finance industries
- Development of e-commerce and retail strategies in the U.S.
- Benchmarking of major department stores in the U.S.
- Case study on the cost reduction of U.S. banks
- Study on the SNS strategies of U.S. financial institutions
Consultation on the ICT industries
- Study on the Big Data trends in the U.S.
- Study on the promising startups in the U.S.
Support for market entry in Central and South America
- Strategies for entry into South America's infrastructure market
- Study on the market environment of South America's construction industry.
Please feel free to contact us for management consultation or any other questions about our consultation services.
Representative Department: Consulting Division