NRI Consulting & Solutions India
NRI Consulting & Solutions India was established as a local subsidiary of NRI in November 2011.
It has about 450 employees group wide in 11 locations. One of the group companies is Market Xcel, a research firm that has more than 10 years of experience.
NRI Consulting & Solutions India helps Japanese companies enter local markets through market research, partner search, pre-negotiation, support for business alliance, acquisition, and business integration after investment.
NRI Consulting & Solutions India also provides one-stop solutions for the various issues in coordination with local law and accounting firms. It provides consulting services that include the advantage of India as much as possible in global strategies such as R&D strategies in India, strategies for product development for emerging countries, and outsourcing strategies.
Support for business strategies, M&A, and formulation and implementation of alliance strategy
- Support for the establishment of automotive parts manufacturing bases and study on the possibility of local procurement [automobile manufacturer]
- Support for the entry into the automotive parts industry and business alliance with automotive parts manufacturers [automotive parts manufacturer]
- Support for the entry into the automobile financing services industry and business alliance with business partners [trading company]
- Support for the entry into the water business industry and business alliance with business partners [water treatment manufacturer]
- Reestablishment of business strategies in the construction machinery industry [construction machinery manufacturer]
- Support for business alliance in the industries of machine tools, facilities and machinery, and food processing equipment [machine tool manufacturer, etc.]
- Support for business alliance in the pharmaceutical and healthcare industries [material manufacturer]
- Support for formulation of visions of the IT services for industrial applications [construction machinery manufacturer]
- Support for business alliance in the food and beverage market [food manufacturer]
- Support for the strategies for entering the toiletries (diaper) market [toiletries manufacturer]
Support for marketing and formulation of product development strategies
- Support for formulation of strategies for transitioning the R&D functions to India [automobile manufacturer]
- Support for strategic utilization of the ESO (Engineering Service Outsourcing) company in India [automobile manufacturer]
- Reestablishment of after-market strategies [automotive parts manufacturer]
- Support for the development of automobile products for BOP [automobile manufacturer]
- Support for formulation of sales channels of digital cameras [precision equipment manufacturer]
- Reestablishment of marketing and localization strategies of the air-conditioning business [electronic manufacturer]
- Support for formulation of strategies for entering the medical equipment market [medical device manufacturer]
- Support for the formulation of marketing strategies for B2B IT services [information and communications company]
- Support for the formulation of software products' sales expansion strategies [information and communications company]
Support for analysis and implementation of policies
- Support for Japanese and Indian governments to match joint study businesses [government agency]
- Support for the idea of developing a high-end industrial park for Japanese companies [government agency]
- Case study of the companies that entered the Indian market and support for identifying problems in the PPP scheme [government agency]
- Scenario planning on the laws and regulations concerning automobile energy [automobile manufacturer]
- Preparation study on the business of BOP leader development in India utilizing the distance education system [government agency]
Market Xcel Data Matrix
Market Xcel Data Matrix is an NRI partner headquartered in New Delhi, India and has about 200 employees. It deploys researchers in each region to conduct studies in a wide range of industries, including consumer goods, through interviews, telephone calls, and the Internet.
Established as a local subsidiary of NRI in 2013, NRI Thailand provides technical support to ASEAN countries in system designing and policy recommendations, commissioned by international organizations and government agencies. While providing Japanese companies with business strategies, consulting and research, it conducts research on policy issues of Thailand in coordination with Thai government research institutions.
For Japanese companies
- Study on environmental regulations in the ASEAN automobile market
- Support for M&A of automotive parts manufacturers in Thailand
- Support for M&A of automobile related service providers in Thailand
- Consultation on entry into the food business in Thailand
- Consultation on entry into the hospital business in Thailand
- Consultation on entry into the pharmaceutical business in Thailand
- Consultation on entry into the communications and broadcasting services in Thailand
- Consultation on entry into the power plant related businesses in Thailand
- Study on the educational training market in Thailand
For international organizations and government agencies
- Study on Thai local automotive parts suppliers
- Study on the feasibility of demonstrative experiments in relation to power plants in Thailand
- Study on the foreign investment regulations in the information and communications service industry in Thailand
- Technical support in the initiatives for fostering the Asian securities market
- Support desk for local governments in ASEAN businesses
Founded in 1984, and NRI Singapore has provides research, consulting, IT service such as IT system development and operations to our clients in the finance, logistics, and manufacturing sectors.
Our consultants who are experienced in local environment and policies provide a wider range of services from market research, business strategy planning, M&A, new business creation to human resource management.
ASEAN Business Entrance Strategy Planning Support
- ASEAN consumer awareness survey towards Japanese food and the following business development plan
- ICT-utilized new service market research and the following business deployment strategy
- ASEAN Healthcare-related business entrance strategy
- ASEAN Social infrastructure-related market research and the following business entrance strategy
- ASEAN real estate market research and the following business development scheme strategy
- Urban development master plan in ICT
- Partner sourcing/ Due Diligence/ Post Merger Integration of energy company
- Partner sourcing/ Due Diligence/ Post Merger Integration of information service company
- Partner sourcing/ Due Diligence/ Post Merger Integration of ICT company
Human resource/ Organization Design and Restructure
- Payroll structure and performance appraisal system design
- Organizational culture diagnosis and the following organization restructure
NRI Singapore Pte. Ltd - Manila Branch
The NRI Manila Branch opened in 1997, evolving into NRI Asia Pacific Manila Branch in March 2013.
It provides policy recommendations and system design to the Philippine government and neighboring ASEAN countries, commissioned by international organizations and government agencies. It supports manufacturers through introducing and maintaining the integrated business package while providing consulting services for Japanese companies who are entering the local market.
For companies in Philippines
- Examination on the corporate organizational culture (corporate genome)
- Reestablishment of job evaluation systems and salary structures
- Reform on performance management and employee evaluation systems
- Development of a management framework utilizing balanced score cards
- Leader and management personnel fostering program
- Executive coaching
- Development of employee manuals and administration manuals
Support for consideration of market entry in Philippines
- Market research in the retail, beverage, and food industries
- Study on consumer needs for specific products
- Study on the IT related industry
- Feasibility study on the industrial machinery distribution business
For international organizations and government agencies
- Support for monitoring the development plan of Philippines
- Study on the investment environment in Philippines
- Study on the commercialization of business opportunities in Philippines
- Study on the needs of personnel development in the Philippine industry and support for its commercialization
Skha Consulting, NRI partner headquartered in Jakarta, Indonesia, provides strategic consulting services for European, American, and Japanese companies as well as governmental enterprises of Indonesia.