NRI Consulting & Solutions India
NRI Consulting & Solutions India was established as a local subsidiary of NRI in November 2011.
It has about 450 employees groupwide in 11 locations in India. One of the group companies is Market Exel, a research firm that has 10 years of experience in India.
NRI Consulting & Solutions India provides consistent services to help Japanese companies enter the local markets through market research, partner search, pre-negotiation, support for business alliance, acquisition, and business integration after investment.
NRI Consulting & Solutions India also provides one-stop solutions for the various issues of Japanese companies in coordination with local law and accounting firms.
It also provides consulting services that include the advantage of India as much as possible in global strategies such as R&D strategies in India, strategies for product development for emerging countries, and outsourcing strategies.
- Web Site
Support for business strategies, M&As, and formulation and implementation of alliance strategy
- Support for the establishment of automotive parts manufacturing bases and study on the possibility of local procurement [Automobile manufacturer]
- Support for the entry into the automotive parts industry and business alliance with automotive parts manufacturers [Automotive parts manufacturer]
- Support for the entry into the automobile financing services industry and business alliance with business partners [Trading company]
- Support for the entry into the water business industry and business alliance with business partners [Water treatment manufacturer]
- Reestablishment of business strategies in the construction machinery industry [Construction machinery manufacturer]
- Support for business alliance in the industries of machine tools, facilities and machinery, and food processing equipment [Machine tool manufacturer, etc.]
- Support for business alliance in the pharmaceutical and healthcare industries [Material manufacturer]
- Support for formulation of visions of the IT services for industrial applications [Construction machinery manufacturer]
- Support for business alliance in the food and beverage market [Food manufacturer]
- Support for the strategies for entering the toiletries (diaper) market [Toiletries manufacturer]
Support for marketing and formulation of product development strategies
- Support for formulation of strategies for transitioning the R&D functions to India [Automobile manufacturer]
- Support for strategic utilization of the ESO (Engineering Service Outsourcing) company in India [Automobile manufacturer]
- Reestablishment of after-market strategies [Automotive parts manufacturer]
- Support for the development of automobile products for BOP [Automobile manufacturer]
- Support for formulation of sales channels of digital cameras [Precision equipment manufacturer]
- Reestablishment of marketing and localization strategies of the air-conditioning business [Electronic manufacturer]
- Support for formulation of strategies for entering the medical equipment market [Medical device manufacturer]
- Support for the formulation of marketing strategies for B2B IT services [Information and communications company]
- Support for the formulation of software products' sales expansion strategies [Information and communications company]
Support for analysis and implementation of policies
- Support for Japanese and Indian governments to match joint study businesses [Government agency]
- Support for the idea of developing a high-end industrial park for Japanese companies [Government agency]
- Case study of the companies that entered the Indian market and support for identifying problems in the PPP scheme [Government agency]
- Scenario planning on the laws and regulations concerning automobile energy [Automobile manufacturer]
- Preparation study on the business of BOP leader development in India utilizing the distance education system [Government agency]
(Business Partner) Market Xcel Data Matrix
Market Xcel Data Matrix is headquartered in New Delhi, India and has about 200 employees. It deploys 250 researchers in each region to conduct studies in a wide range of industries (including consumer goods) through interviews, telephone calls, and the Internet.
- Web Site
NRI Thailand was established as a local subsidiary of NRI in 2013.
It provides Japanese companies with business strategies, market entry consulting, industry and market research, and regulation trends study in a wide range of sectors in Thailand and neighboring countries.
It also provides technical support to ASEAN countries in system designing and policy recommendations, commissioned by international organizations and government agencies.
In addition, it conducts research on policy issues of Thailand in coordination with Thai government research institutions.
For Japanese companies
- Study on environmental regulations in the ASEAN automobile market
- Support for M&A of automotive parts manufacturers in Thailand
- Support for M&A of automobile related service providers in Thailand
- Consultation on entry into the food business in Thailand
- Consultation on entry into the hospital business in Thailand
- Consultation on entry into the pharmaceutical business in Thailand
- Consultation on entry into the communications and broadcasting services in Thailand
- Consultation on entry into the power plant related businesses in Thailand
- Study on the educational training market in Thailand
For International organizations and government agencies
- Study on Thai local automotive parts suppliers
- Study on the feasibility of demonstrative experiments in relation to power plants in Thailand
- Study on the foreign investment regulations in the information and communications service industry in Thailand
- Technical support in the initiatives for fostering the Asian securities market
- Support desk for local governments in ASEAN businesses
NRI Singapore Manila Branch
NRI Asia Pacific Manila Branch was established in March 2013.
Since its establishment as NRI Manila Branch in 1997, it has been providing consulting services in personnel and management matters for Japanese companies. The services include support for market entry in Philippines, examination on corporate culture of local business locations (Corporate Genome), reestablishment of job evaluation and salary structure, reform on performance management and employee evaluation systems, and development of management framework utilizing balanced score cards.
It also supports manufacturers in introducing and maintaining the integrated business package (or Enterprise Resource Planning).
It also provides policy recommendations and system designing to the Philippine government and neighboring ASEAN countries, commissioned by international organizations and government agencies.
For companies in Philippines
- Examination on the corporate organizational culture (Corporate Genome)
- Reestablishment of job evaluation systems and salary structures
- Reform on performance management and employee evaluation systems
- Development of a management framework utilizing balanced score cards
- Leader and management personnel fostering program
- Executive coaching
- Development of employee manuals and administration manuals
Support for consideration of market entry in Philippines
- Market research in the retail, beverage, and food industries
- Study on consumer needs for specific products
- Study on the IT related industry
- Feasibility study on the industrial machinery distribution business
For international organizations and government agencies
- Support for monitoring the development plan of Philippines
- Study on the investment environment in Philippines
- Study on the commercialization of business opportunities in Philippines
- Study on the needs of personnel development in the Philippine industry and support for its commercialization
(Business Partner) Skha Consulting
Skha Consulting is headquartered in Jakarta, Indonesia with about 30 employees. It provides strategic consulting for European, American, and Japanese companies as well as governmental enterprises of Indonesia (finance and manufacturing).
- Web Site
NRI Singapore was founded in 1984, and has provided research, consulting, IT service such as IT system development / operation to our clients in the finance, logistics, and manufacturing sectors for over 30 years.
At NRI Singapore, we have consultants who are familiar with the ASEAN countries' environment and circumstances, and who can provide services from market research, business strategy planning, M&A (partner sourcing, negotiation, post-merger integration), new business creation to human resource management, to support our clients’ further growth in this changing region.
ASEAN Business Entrance Strategy Planning Support
- ASEAN consumer awareness survey towards Japanese food and the following business development plan
- ICT-utilized new service market research and the following business deployment strategy
- ASEAN Healthcare-related business entrance strategy
- ASEAN Social infrastructure-related market research and the following business entrance strategy
- ASEAN real estate market research and the following business development scheme strategy
- Urban development master plan in ICT
- Partner sourcing/ Due Diligence/ Post Merger Integration of energy company
- Partner sourcing/ Due Diligence/ Post Merger Integration of information service company
- Partner sourcing/ Due Diligence/ Post Merger Integration of ICT company
Human resource/ Organization Design and Restructure
- Payroll structure and performance appraisal system design
- Organizational culture diagnosis and the following organization restructure