NRI Group's Code of Business Principles
We, the NRI Group, will act independently, globally and with the future in mind, in accordance with the following principles aimed at the realization of our 'corporate philosophy', and we will work to build a relationship of trust with every stakeholder.
- For Society -
- We will be forward-thinking and provide information and recommendations to lead changes in society.
- We will contribute to developing the future leaders of tomorrow and to developing an energetic future society.
- We will contribute to environmental protection and community development while acting in good faith and with sound judgment.
- We will observe the letter and the spirit of the law, and never have any kind of relationship with antisocial forces.
- For Clients -
- We will deliver services and solutions and create value for clients with an emphasis on placing the clients first.
- We will fully dedicate ourselves to continually be recognized as a true partner by clients over the long term.
- We will prioritize quality and promise that services and solutions are safe and secure.
- For Employees -
- We will emphasize advanced expertise and realize growth through friendly competition with an expansive and diverse pool of human resources.
- We will provide healthy and sound workplaces where each and every employee can fully contribute their skills and abilities and where they can thrive both mentally and physically.
- For Business Partners -
- We will work to grow with our business partners and build constructive relationships grounded in mutual respect.
- For Shareholders/Investors -
- We will carry out fair information disclosures and broadly engage in dialogue with shareholders and investors.
- We will work to achieve sustainable growth and enhance corporate value while fulfilling the expectations of shareholders and investors.
- 1.The NRI Group's Code of Business Principles went into effect on October 23, 2015.
- 2.The NRI Group's Code of Business Principles will be treated as the primary regulation as stipulated in the administrative provisions for rules and regulations.
- May 1, 2003
- October 23, 2015